Thursday, December 13, 2012

Top 10 tweets

1. “‘Good news of great joy for ALL the people,’ including the people groups and individuals I would exclude.” – Scotty Smith

2. “The gospel creates not just people individually, but a people, collectively.” – Matt Chandler

3. “Most people want a genie, not a Lord; an errand boy, not a king; a God to challenge their enemies, not to challenge them.” – Kevin DeYoung

4. “Saying, ‘Don’t give me theology, give me Jesus’ is like saying ‘Don’t give me H2O, give me water.’” – Scotty Smith

5. “We are objects of love before we are subjects who love.” – Tullian Tchividjian

6. “Father, may our justification in Christ define us much more than our victimization in the world.” – Scotty Smith

7. “Don’t live like you have infinite days to repent; you may not have another hour.” – Kevin DeYoung

8. “I have a limited field of vision. I can fill it w/ the faults & failings of others, or I can fill it w/ God’s grace 4 me.” – Scotty Smith

9. “Because the evil that still lives inside you draws you toward the evil that still lives outside you, what you need is grace.” – Paul David Tripp

10. “Get used to greatly mattering to God, but get even more used to not being the point. He’s always writing a bigger story.” – Scotty Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment